Are you exhausted from juggling everything all at once? Discover a brain-based approach that will provide well-deserved stress relief.
Do you feel daunted by the demands of your job? Are you overwhelmed by the working parent’s life? Struggling to reduce your staff’s pressure without taking a productivity hit? With a Master’s degree in Leadership and over a decade of experience coaching thousands of people, Stephanie Berryman is the embodiment of her recommendations for dealing with stress. She’s worked high-pressure jobs while caring for her mother with Alzheimer's and she’s run a successful business while parenting two young children. Now she’s here to share her practical methods for staying cool and achieving balance so you can be your best self.
Working Well: Twelve Simple Strategies to Manage Stress and Increase Productivity is a fast and effective guide to defusing stressors and finding fulfillment. Through Berryman’s straightforward techniques for pragmatic conflict resolution and work-life balance, you’ll rediscover your sense of serenity. With her surefire tactics for keeping calm, you’ll be able to thrive with all types of coworkers and in any environment.
In Working Well, you’ll discover:
- Sensible steps to juggle the demands of your job and home for better health and sanity
- Questions and strategies to keep yourself accountable so you can excel on your own terms
- Approaches to changing your hard-wired stress response so it’s always easy to stay in control
- A model for navigating difficult conversations, strengthening your relationships and staying positive
- Client stories, research-based strategies, specific action items, and much, much more!
Working Well: Twelve Simple Strategies to Manage Stress and Increase Productivity is your handbook for finding the strength to handle your stress and live a happy life. If you like quick reads, humorous and informative anecdotes, and expert advice then you’ll love Stephanie Berryman’s optimistic new outlook.